Dedicated, experienced leaders in Project Management
OPG PRESS RELEASES
OPG provides expert tactical project management resources so brand managers can spend more time on overall strategy development, not execution.
OPG is a project management team dedicated to managing, executing and implementing the marketing efforts of various healthcare organizations. Our core strength lies in our ability to translate strategic goals into practical Web, CRM, and media-related marketing implementations that deliver measurable results. OPG was founded in 2009 by Michelle Schwab, PMP,
a former Project and Account Manager for GlaxoSmithKline.
- Immediate access to an extended team of experts,
including project management, graphic design, copywriting, and others.
- Improved time to market for tactics, with a more disciplined approach to managing the projects
- Operational efficiency, with project managers dedicated to boosting productivity
- Reduced cost, no need to invest in internal training and overhead
- More time for you to spend on overall strategy - leave the execution and implementation to us!
- A collaborative partner that visualizes "the big picture" and how the details fit together:
- Accessible and responsive, OPG engages and acts quickly. Listening to your needs, we take time to understand your goals and provide relevant ways to execute.
- We understand the importance of integrating messages across multiple channels as part of a brand strategy. OPG's experience in product management helps you develop effective direct-to-consumer and direct-to-physician market strategies - and then execute them.
- Direct access to knowledge gained and partnerships forged through our team's many years of experience:
- Over 30 years of general product and project management experience
- Over 50 years focused on healthcare and pharmaceutical industries, targeting consumer and physician audiences
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications